How To Add Collaborators To A Blog In HubSpot
Blogging is one of the great ways marketers implement the four stages of the inbound methodology. Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight. Creating unique content to attract visitors, convert into leads, transform leads into customers, and delight customers with content relevant to their business.
You might be the content manager for your business and you are in charge of writing and publishing blog articles. One of the many benefits of blogging with HubSpot, is the ability to share and collaborate with your team.
How to share blog articles for team collaboration in HubSpot
Here are the steps to add collaborators to a blog article:
1. While in draft mode in you HubSpot's blog tool, go to the top right corner.
2. You will see "Share" beside a box with an upwards facing arrow.
3. Click on share.
4. A pop-up will appear with the title, "Share your composition".
5. Go to the section "Add collaborators."
6. Once you click on the drop down option, you will see all of your team members available to share the composition with.
6. Select who you would like to share the draft with and press "Add".
7. The team members you select will be sent an email requesting they collaborate with you on that specific blog article.
Need help with your digital marketing? Schedule a consultation with our digital marketing experts.