In most cases, the first place someone looks for an answer to a question or problem is on the internet. Society's need for instant gratification dictates that it has to have an answer right now. Not in five minutes, not in five seconds. Right now. Building a website for your business answers society's need for instant gratification. Those who are looking for a product you offer will visit your web page. Those looking for a solution will visit your blog – and eventually, your web page.
Why Small Businesses Need a Website
You may be questioning why you need a website for your business, especially if you are a small business. Many reasons exist, but the crux of the issue is that a website is a way to expose your business to more people and to show that you are professional. Often people will opt for a larger company, thinking they'll get better services and products.
The first thought that might come to mind is, “I need a website for my small business,” and then you try to come up with reasons to have a website. You're on the right track, so don't talk yourself out of it, especially if you don't believe you have the ability to set up a professional website for your business. That's where Art's Cube comes in. Not only will we build a website that is professional, but we will also create a masterpiece that keeps people coming back for more.
Benefits of a Website for your Small Business
The benefits of having a business website including:
- More credibility for your business;
- Saving money on advertising since a website of usually less expensive than traditional marketing;
- Building trust in prospective customers;
- Customers expect you to have a website;
- Keeping customers informed about new services and products;
- Locating prospective customers passively – the website works for you even when you're not actively marketing;
- Social proof in the form of reviews;
- Accessibility – you are always accessible to your customers – unlike a brick and mortar store or office, your website is accessible 24 hours a day;
- Giving your customers a way to contact you any time of the day or night;
- Creating your own narrative via your blog posts and information you publish on your website;
- Targeting a wider audience;
- Allowing you to showcase your work;
- Selling products and services;
- Sharing the latest company news;
- Blogging to attract potential customers;
- Learning more about your customers;
- Keeping up with competitors; and
- Showing up in Google search results.
When you build a website, you'll want it to be responsive, which means that it's mobile-friendly. Art's Cube builds websites that are responsive so that no matter how your customers and prospective customers pull up your site, they'll be able to get the full experience. Google also has a mobile-friendly test page to see if your current site is mobile friendly.
If you need a new website or you want to upgrade your website, schedule a meeting to discuss your options.