If you have a Google My Business listing, you will have a Google Reviews page where customers, and others, can review your company online.
Google recently made it easier to provide your customers with a direct link to your reviews form. It’s right in your Google My Business listing account.
Here is how to find your link:
- Login to your Google My Business account.
- If you manage multiple listings, go to the listing you are looking for. If you just have the one, it will automatically populate upon entrance.
- Scroll down until you see the box “Get more reviews”
- Click on the share review form call-to-action
- A box will appear with your link.
You can now share your link in emails, on social media, text messages, or within the content of your website.